The world's most scenic rail ride. A journey on Canada's transcontinental railroad ranks as one of the greatest rail experiences in the world. Stretching from the Atlantic to the Pacific, the lines span 3974 miles, taking in not only several of North America's finest cities but also some of the most dramatic scenery on earth, including the spectacular Rocky Mountains.
* Fully revised 6th edition - entirely re-researched.
* Mile-by-mile route guide - what to see along the route, with 32 rail route maps.
* Rail travel for all budgets - information from the cheapest rail tickets with shoestring accommodation in the cities along the route to the most luxurious guided tours.
* City guides and maps - the best sights, recommended hotels and restaurants in 10 major stops along the lines: Halifax, Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Jasper, Calgary, Churchill and Vancouver.
* Railway history - the rail link that created modern Canada.
If for any reason you are unhappy with a book purchased from us, you can return your purchase in its original condition and packaging, within 30 days of the date you received the item and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item. Refunds will only be provided 7 days after we have received the returned book.
If the reason for the return is not because of an error on our part and the item is not defective, postal charges for returning items are to be borne by the buyer. For defective books we will refund the postage charges for returns.