Trailblazer British Walking Guide: Norfolk Coast Path and Peddars Way
All-in-one, practical guide to walking the Norfolk Coast Path and Peddars Way, with 75 large-scale walking maps and guides to 33 towns and villages, planning, places to stay and places to eat.
The Norfolk Coast Path & Peddars Way cover 130-miles of walking trails. The Peddars Way runs through East Anglia from Knettishall Heath on the Norfolk/Suffolk border and follows a Roman road to Holme-next-the-Sea. From here it becomes the Norfolk Coast Path, hugging the beautiful Norfolk coastline through Holkham, Wells, Blakeney and Cley to Cromer before it rounds the shoulder of the county and continues along the superb beaches and crumbling cliffs to Mundesley, Sea Palling and Great Yarmouth, finishing just before the Suffolk border.
This new guide has been expanded from Peddars Way & Norfolk Coast Path (ISBN 978-1-905864-28-7) to include the 40-mile extension of the National Trail from Cromer to Hopton-on-Sea. Includes:
* 75 large-scale walking maps - at just under 1: 20,000 (8cm or 3 and one eighth inches to 1 mile) our maps are bigger than even the most detailed walking maps currently available, with walking directions, tricky junctions, places to stay and eat, points of interest and walking times written onto the maps.
* All standards of accommodation with reviews: campsites, B&Bs, hostels, hotels, bunkhouses.
* Where to eat with reviews: cafes, teashops, pubs, takeaways and restaurants.
* Detailed public transport information for all villages and towns along the paths.
* Itineraries for all walkers including one day Peddars Way and Norfolk Coast Path walks.
* Downloadable GPS waypoints.
* Colour pictures including a 6 page colour bird and flower guide.
* Historical, cultural and geographical background information.
If for any reason you are unhappy with a book purchased from us, you can return your purchase in its original condition and packaging, within 30 days of the date you received the item and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item. Refunds will only be provided 7 days after we have received the returned book.
If the reason for the return is not because of an error on our part and the item is not defective, postal charges for returning items are to be borne by the buyer. For defective books we will refund the postage charges for returns.